IAPA Au Pair of the Year – Less than two weeks left to submit your entries!
The Au Pair of the Year Award is a great opportunity to showcase your organization and promote the quality of your au pair program all over the world.
The deadline of submission will be Sunday, 19 January 2014, midnight CET.
All members are invited to participate in this annual edition!
How to participate in AU Pair of the Year 2014
In order to participate IAPA members have to:
- Invite your host families to provide a written essay on their outstanding au pair, use this Invitation Letter
- Once you receive the essay submit it to IAPA by using our online Nomination Form
- Both sending and receiving organisations should be IAPA members.
- The young person being nominated for the award should be an au pair during 2013-2014.
- Submissions by host families should be received no later than Sunday, 19 January 2014, midnight CET.
- Entries will be reviewed by a selection panel comprised of IAPA Board Members and the Association Manager which will select three au pair finalists.
IAPA will then contact the three finalists and ask to provide in their own words a short essay detailing his/her au pair experience. Au pair essays are evaluated by the selection panel and a winner is chosen.
The winning au pair is required to attend (all expenses paid by IAPA) the award ceremony which will take place during the Work Experience Travel Market and IAPA Annual Conference on 16-18 March, 2014, in London, United Kingdom.
For any further questions please contact the IAPA secretariat at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your great entries!