WYSE webinar – Sustainable youth tourism development webinar on 8 July – presented by Sustainable Travel International
Remember to register for the WYSE Travel Confederation webinar dedicated to sustainable youth tourism development to find out more about this increasingly important topic:
Date: Tuesday, 8 July 2014
Time: 17:00 – 18:00 CET
Title: Supporting sustainable youth tourism development, one traveller at a time
Andrew Grossmann, Director of Partnership and Engagement, will be leading the hour-long session, which will focus on:
- Emerging trends in sustainable tourism, travel philanthropy, and climate compatible development
- Understanding how to harness the power of travel and tourism to generate positive impacts in the destinations where you operate
- Leveraging travel and carbon philanthropy to increase traveller engagement.
He will answer questions, including:
- What is travel and carbon emission philanthropy?
- How do they provide value to my organisation?
- How can I incorporate travel philanthropy into my business?
Andrew will also take questions from the audience during the session.
Limited space is available so pre-bookings are essential. We’ll send you full details of how to take part in the webinars once you have registered.
Meet our presenter
Andrew Grossmann is the Director of Partnerships and Engagement at Sustainable Travel International. He brings to the table a wealth of experience in travel-based carbon emission calculation and developing portfolios of community supported emissions projects.
Andrew has played an integral role in developing and executing United Airlines’ carbon emission calculation and offset programme.
Future and previous sessions
We have a full range of webinars taking place over 2014 covering a variety of topics and issues across the youth and student travel industry – click here for the full programme and to view our first four webinars, including the recent Market Intelligence for 2015 session.
*Free for members
Our webinars are free for members of WYSE Travel Confederation and €75 per session or €250 for the entire 2014 series for non-member organisations.