In March 2016 the assembled membership will again have the opportunity to elect two board members to represent the au pair industry on the IAPA Executive Board. The Executive Board elections will take place at the IAPA Annual General Meeting in Atlanta, USA.
This year we invite nominations/candidacy for the following board positions:
- Chair – term: 2016 – 2019 (three-year term)
- Board Member – term: 2016 – 2019 (three-year term)
with all candidates from Full IAPA member organisations (Voting and Non-Voting) eligible to submit their candidacy.
Find out more about the responsibilities of being an IAPA Executive Board Member >>
Simply follow these steps and feel free to email us with any questions:
- Step 1 – Ask two other Full IAPA member organisations to support your candidacy
You will need to include the names and email addresses on your candidacy form, and emails will be sent out to these supporters automatically upon submission of your candidacy form
- Step 2 – Submit your candidacy!
Complete our online candidacy form >>
- Step 3 – Your two supporting members need to reconfirm their support of your candidacy
- Step 4 – Prepare a short (max. three minutes) presentation
You will introduce yourself as a potential board member to the assembled membership community at the IAPA Annual General Meeting taking place during WETM-IAC 2016 in Atlanta, USA.
Questions? Please contact us!