Executive Board Elections 2020
Board Elections 2020
During our Online Annual General Meeting in October 2020, the assembled membership will again have the opportunity to elect a board member to represent the au pair industry on the IAPA Executive Board. The Executive Board elections will take place at the IAPA Online Annual General Meeting 13 October 2020, 3 pm CET.
This year we invite nominations/candidacies for the following board position:
- Board Member – term: 2020 – 2023 (three-year term)
with all candidates from Full IAPA member organisations (voting and non-voting) eligible to submit their candidacy.
Find out more about the responsibilities of being an IAPA Executive Board Member:
- Step 1 – Ask two other Full IAPA member organisations to support your candidacy
You will need to include the names and email addresses on your candidacy form, and emails will be sent out to these supporters automatically upon submission of your candidacy form
- Step 2 – Submit your candidacy!
Download and complete our candidacy form and send us a high-resolution picture as well as your company’s logo by e-mail to email@example.com
- Step 3 – Your two supporting members need to reconfirm their support of your candidacy
- Step 4 – Prepare a short (max. 2-3 minutes) video presentation
We will publish your video to our membership community before the AGM and show it again before the actual election will take place.
Questions? Please contact us!