Why Become A Member?
Boost your visibility
Belong to our global community
Receive valuable networking opportunities
Share ideas, experience and knowledge
Benefit from expert industry information
Be recognised as a quality agency
Who Can Become a Member?
IAPA has 170 members in 45 countries worldwide.
All of our members are qualified organisations and agencies actively engaged in au pair and cultural exchange services. Our members have all been active organisations for a minimum of two years before joining IAPA.
We share a common goal – to collaborate professionally for the ongoing support, care and development of our industry on an international level.
Connect with us – join our international network!
IAPA offers a variety of different membership packages to organisations and agencies involved in au pair and cultural exchange programs. Please see below for an overview of what is involved in the different categories.
Our membership year runs from 1 January – 31 December. When you join IAPA during the course of the year, you will pay a pro-rata rate for the first year.
The description of our membership categories can be found on our how to join page.
The annual membership fees are listed below:
|Membership Category||IAPA Membership fee|
|Full Membership Voting (< 10 employees)||€ 650.00|
|Full Membership Voting (> 10 employees||€ 700.00|
|Full Membership Non-Voting||€ 450.00|
|Associate Membership||€ 800.00|
|Affiliate Membership||€ 350.00|
|NGO Membership||€ 250.00|
|National Associations (> 10 members)||€ 100.00|
How to Apply
- Fill in the ‘become a member’ form.
- Email the managing director with the following documents:
- A copy of your organisation’s Charter (e.g company registration, statuses, constitution, by-laws or articles of association)
- A copy of your organisation’s most recent audited annual accounts.
- A non-refundable processing fee of 150,- € is applicable once we have received your application and references
- After the screening of your application the IAPA Executive Board will decide on the acceptance of your organisation as IAPA member