IAPA to hold Workshop for British agencies in November in London
It has started to become a good tradition that the IAPA Board visits one country every year to hold a workshop for member and non-member agencies to learn more about the situation of the au pair programme in this country and to support cooperation and networking among local au pair experts.
This year we have chosen to visit the Uk in November for our International Workshop 2018. Read about previous workshops in the past years here.
- How will BREXITaffect the au pair programme in the UK?
- How can we make the programme more attractive, safe and rewardingfor applicants as well as families?
- What issues are British au pair agencies confronted with in their daily work and what are the possible solutions?
These are just some of the questions we would like to discuss with our colleagues in Great Britain.
IAPA therefore kindly invites all UK au pair agencies to attend our International Workshop 2018 in London:
- Connect and network with industry peers,
- Learn more about IAPA the International Au Pair Association,
- Discuss the present and future situation of the au pair programme in the UK with your colleagues and gain our insider knowledge,
- Exchange ideas on how to improve the programme and resolve issues facing agencies,
- Collaborate with us to shape the way forward.
|IAPA International Workshop 2018, London||
Friday, 16 November 2018
09:00 am – 03:30 pm